Feb 3, 2008

Sunday..bloody Superbowl Sunday..

It's SuperBowl Sunday and I love it. Many political junkies aren't sports fans..hey..to each his/her own..

I have also been bedridden for over 3 days..so, that I can sit up long enough to write anything is an improvement. I would like to suggest you visit Sirens Chronicles today..we have the following thought-provoking writers up:

Angry Black Bitch and Dizzy Dezzi. I love both these women with all my heart..and their thoughts and posts are worth your time my dear reader.

Also, Fran has some good works up too. She inspired to me post the Human Peace Sign from Hungary below.

Enjoy your Sunday. I am hoping I can stay conscious long enough to enjoy the game. ;)

For Libhomo..this great piece of political Artwork from the Wizard of Whimsey:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.