Feb 12, 2008

Well, how the hell are the brown females voting??

I am really tired of the MSNBC pundits telling me how the white males voted, the old white females voted, the blacks voted and how the brown vote went..

Tell me how the agitated brown bitches voted that want an end to the Iraq war, ok smart guys? Jesus...

Obama is now 8-0, Hillary 0-8 in the recent primaries and caucus's. If that doesn't tell you the majority of the voters are voting for the black guy..I don't know what other sign you all need.

Tomorrow Obama is supposed to make a major policy address. I will be watching, believe you me. His speech tonight in Madison, WI was more populist than any I have listened to so far..it made me smile ;)

But really..how are those brown bitches like me voting boyz? Cuz I haven't signed on the dotted line for any candidate yet. Now, a word from Bakersfield's own Merle Haggard:


Find more videos like this on PeaceOverParty.org

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.