Mar 23, 2009

My mood? It ain't good...

Yesterday, someone hacked my group blog Sirens Chronicles. Hacked as in totally deleted everything from the site except the template.

Half the night and most of this morning I have been trying to restore the site. I finally was able to restore the database, but we can not upload graphics to the new posts. That seems to be the only problem, but it's a big problem none the less.

What kind of asshole gets their jolly's from that kind of fuckery? It's a rhetorical question....but feel free to answer it in the comments section.

Watched Obama on 60 minutes...anyone else see it?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.